Christmas has arrived at Napton Village Stores… come and see our beautiful range of foods, gifts and cards, we have personally handpicked everything in store for you. We have locally made craft gifts – as individual as the person you are choosing for – lots of foods for your entertaining at home and food gifting for those that entertain you. Don’t forget we make hampers bespoke to your requirements and you can order rare breed meats from our 3 local meat suppliers – Red Banger for hams, Waterbuffalo for joints and steaks and The Lost Farm for traditional Christmas birds.
This year we are proud to be working with Trees 74 based in Priors Marston to be able to offer Hand Crafted bespoke beautiful Christmas Wreaths. Available in two sizes and any design you specify and to your budget you can order on line or in store until December 18th. They are also available to buy in store and take home today.
And lastly our lovely range of cards and wrap – including exclusive to us Napton on the Hill cards – we really are a must for your list of Christmas shopping destinations.
Don’t take our word for it, come along and enjoy the Napton Kitchen whilst you select your gifts for others and treats for yourselves!
Here’s our top 10 picks
- Napton Village Stores Bespoke Hamper Service
- Buffalo Joint from Napton Water buffalo
- Napton on the Hill exclusive ‘Greetings from Napton’ Christmas Cards
- Gourmet Mulling Syrup
- Tiny Seeds Christmas Chutney
- Cotswold Cream Liqueur – made with single malt in the Cotswolds
- Ham Joint from Red Banger
- Rubis Chocolate Wine
- Locally made Christmas Fairy Doors and Elves
- Amazing colour in Christmas table cloth
Click below to order your wreaths and hampers!