We are pleased to be able to offer the Post Office local service in our village shop.
The Post Office counter is open Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday 8am – 12noon.
As well as traditional postal services we also offer the following:
- Parcel force 24 and 48 hour service.
- Parcel force global services
- National Lottery
- Health Lottery
- Euro’s on demand and all other foreign currencies available next day if you pop in and order before 1pm.
- All currency transactions are commission free and we will buy back what you don’t use.
- Travel money card – don’t want to take large amounts of cash abroad – come and ask about the benefits to you of applying for the Post Office
- Send and receive Moneygrams.
- Postal orders made out and cashed
- Post Office UK and International phone cards
- One4all Gift Cards
- I tunes gift cards
- Fishing licences
* You will need a main Post Office for services such as car tax, passport applications and processing of international parcels over 2kg in weight, your nearest branch is Southam.
Christmas Posting Dates
|2nd Class & 2nd Class Signed For||Wednesday 18th December|
|1st Class & 1st Class Signed For||Friday 20th December|
|Special Delivery Guaranteed||Monday 23rd December|
|Service||Last recommended posting date|
|Africa, Middle East||Monday 9th December|
|Asia, Far East||Monday 9th December|
|Caribbean, Central and South America||Monday 9th December|
|Cyprus , Malta||Tuesday 10th December|
|Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)||Wednesday 11th December|
|Greece, Turkey||Thursday 12th December|
|Australia, New Zealand||Thursday 12th December|
|Canada, USA||Saturday 14th December|
|Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland , Italy||Saturday 14th December|
|Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland||Monday 16th December|
|Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg||Wednesday 18th December|