Napton on the Hill is a wonderful place to live – so why not come and visit!
The village is full of life and activities, there are campsites, great pubs, famous views and canal locks. Napton Village Stores lies at the heart of it.
There are endless walks and cycle routes to take in the country side…..Take a look below at the links and photos.
Bobs fish and chip van ~ every Thursday 6.45pm- 7.30 at the shop.
- Nosh & Natter – 2nd Monday each month @ The Village Hall 12 noon.
- Baby & Toddler Group – Mondays in term time @ The Village Hall 9.30 – 11am.
- Napton Art Group – Thursday @ The Village Hall 2-4pm.
- Lighthouse Club – Fortnightly Fridays in term time @ The Village Hall Jubilee Room 6.30-8pm.
- Saturday 27th May ~ Napton Show, see link below.
- Saturday 1st July ~ Family Fiesta. Napton Village Hall 4pm til late.
- 7th ~ 8th July ~ Napton Festival, see link below.
- Sunday 16th July ~ Napton Bike Ride, see link below.