Napton on the Hill is a wonderful place to live – so why not come and visit!
The village is full of life and activities, there are campsites, great pubs, famous views and canal locks. Napton Village Stores lies at the heart of it.
There are endless walks and cycle routes to take in the country side…..Take a look below at the links and photos.
Regular Diary Dates
- Fish & Chips! Bobs fish and chip van visits every Thursday 6.45pm- 7.30 at the shop.
- Nosh & Natter – 2nd Monday each month @ The Village Hall 12 noon.
- Baby & Toddler Group – Mondays in term time @ The Village Hall 9.30 – 11am.
- Napton Art Group – Thursday @ The Village Hall 2-4pm.
- Lighthouse Club – Fortnightly Fridays in term time @ The Village Hall Jubilee Room 6.30-8pm.
- Napton Pony Show ~ Holt Farm, Napton ~ Saturday 26th May.
- Family Fiesta ~ Saturday 30th June. 4pm ~ late, Napton Village Hall. Village Fete style games, food and refreshments.
- Napton Festival ~ 6th – 7th July, Napton Village Hall.
- Napton Bike Ride ~ Sunday 15th July, Village Green.