We are pleased to be able to offer the Post Office local service in our village shop.
The Post Office counter is open Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday 8am – 12noon.
As well as traditional postal services we also offer the following:
- Parcel force 24 and 48 hour service.
- Parcel force global services
- National Lottery
- Health Lottery
- Euro’s on demand and all other foreign currencies available next day if you pop in and order before 1pm.
- All currency transactions are commission free and we will buy back what you don’t use.
- Travel money card – don’t want to take large amounts of cash abroad? Come and ask about applying for a travel card through the Post Office.
- Send and receive Moneygrams.
- Postal orders made out and cashed
- Post Office UK and International phone cards
- One4all Gift Cards
- I tunes gift cards
- Fishing licences
* You will need a main Post Office for services such as car tax, passport applications and processing of international parcels over 2kg in weight, your nearest branch is Southam.