We are pleased to be able to offer the Post Office local service in our village shop.
The Post Office counter is open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 12noon.
As well as traditional postal services we also offer the following:
- Parcel force 24 and 48 hour service.
- Parcel force global services
- National Lottery
- Health Lottery
- Euro’s on demand and all other foreign currencies available next day if you pop in and order before 1pm.
- All currency transactions are commission free and we will buy back what you don’t use.
- Travel money card – don’t want to take large amounts of cash abroad? Come and ask about applying for a travel card through the Post Office.
- Send and receive Moneygrams.
- Postal orders made out and cashed
- Post Office UK and International phone cards
- One4all Gift Cards
- I tunes gift cards
- Fishing licences
* You will need a main Post Office for services such as car tax, passport applications and processing of international parcels over 2kg in weight, your nearest branch is Southam.
Christmas – Latest Recommended Posting Dates
|Friday 18 December||2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For|
|Monday 21 December||1st Class and 1st Class Signed For
and Royal Mail Tracked 48*
|Tuesday 22 December||Royal Mail Tracked 24*|
|Wednesday 23 December||Special Delivery Guaranteed|
*Royal Mail Tracked 24 and Royal Mail Tracked 48 services are not available to purchase at Post Office® branches
|Monday 5 October||All non-European destinations
(except South Africa, Canada, Middle
and Far East, USA)
|Monday 12 October||Middle and Far East, Hong Kong,
Singapore, South Africa
|Monday 2 November||Canada, Cyprus, Eastern Europe,
Greece, Iceland, Malta, Turkey, USA
|Monday 16 November||Western Europe|